Detroit Metropolitan Apartment Association Information
The Detroit Metropolitan Apartment Association creates, advances, and maintains good
relations between the Apartment Industry and the general public.
PMAM - Property Management Association of Michigan
- To serve the interest of owners, developers, managers, and suppliers of products and services
within the multifamily housing industry; which in turn serves the rental housing needs of the public.
Objectives of PMAM:
- Assist the industry in providing and maintaining quality and affordable rental housing to
- Provide educational programs endorsed by the National Apartment Association for industry personnel.
- Provide a statewide network of communication and support for local chapters.
- Provide effective legislative, regulatory, and advocacy representation for the industry.
- Provide avenues for expansion within the State of Michigan via the creation of new chapters.
As a DMAA member, you are automatically a member of PMAM
Property Management Association of Michigan with these benefits:
- Continuing education for Brokers and Real Estate License
- GLAStar Award for the best of the best in our industry
- Statewide legislative involvement and lobbying
NAA - The National Apartment Association
- To serve the interests of multifamily owners, managers, developers and suppliers and maintain a high
level of professionalism in the multifamily industry to better serve the rental housing needs of the public.
Objectives of NAA:
- To assist the industry in providing and maintaining quality affordable rental housing to the public/li>
- To provide educational programs and professional designations for industry personnel.
- To provide national communication, information, and support network for the
- To work to maintain and enhance the economic reward for
participation in the industry.
- To seek out and provide other national member services both to NAA affiliates and individual members.
As a DMAA member, you are automatically a member of NAA
National Apartment Association with these benefits:
- Insurance Discounts
- Units Magazine
- NAA Lease
- Car Rental Discounts
- NAA Book Store
- National Education Conference & Expo
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Detroit Metropolitan Apartment Association (DMAA)?
DMAA is non-profit trade association for the apartment industry in Macomb, Oakland, and Wayne County. DMAA Offers Legislative support, Professional Development through educational programs, and Excellent networking opportunities.
Will I be a member on the State and National Level?
Yes, a DMAA membership supplies you with a membership to the Property Management Association of Michigan (PMAM) and the National Apartment Association (NAA).
What are the DMAA dues?
You can calculate your membership dues on our become a member page.
Are DMAA members eligible for business-to-business discounts?
DMAA members receive a discounted rate on educational programs, advertising, and membership meetings. As well as some business partners offer members only discounts.