National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP)
|Date:||March 14, 2012 9:00AM - March 22, 2012 5:00PM
$449 Members/ $699 Non-Members
Attention: A convenience fee of 4% will |
be added to all Pay-Pal transactions.
30800 Telegraph Rd, STE 1704
Bingham Farms, MI
4 Day Course - March 14, 20, 21 & 22, 2012
Leasing professionals are the first people prospective residents meet, and often their only gauge of the property staff. This course is designed to teach these professionals skills to help them become top producers.
The National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP) course includes:
- Keys to Success in Leasing and Leasing and the Internet - Kathy Banker, Lease Up!
- Legal Aspects - James Gromer, Continental Management
- Leasing Demonstration & Resolving Objections and Rental Policies and Procedures - Mary Lake, Niche Sales Consulting
- Telephone Presentations and The Leasing Interview & Qualifying - Clio Barker, Associated Management Company
NALP Candidates must have:
worked in the apartment industry for at least six months (to be obtained during the candidacy period for NALP);
- Successfully completed the eight courses listed above (which total 25 hours), which includes the Market Survey presentation;
- Meet all examination requirements within 12 months of declaring candidacy for NALP.
- Listing as NAA designate
- Annual subscription to units magazine
- Discounted prices for industry products
Designation certificate, pin and wallet card