DMAA Membership Benefits
The DMAA has established high standards of ethical conduct for all doing business with the Apartment Industry.
We strive to create, advance, and maintain good relations between the Apartment Industry and the general public.
Our association promotes integrity and sound business methods and services. We serve as legislative representatives
for our owners and management companies on a local, state and national level.
We provide education opportunities that include national designations as well as a variety of local and state courses.
In addition, we provide a network for Associate Members who support the industry by supplying goods and services
for the industry. We promote to use a member first to our apartment community members.
- National Education Designations for Owners, Managers, Leasing & Maintenance Staff including:
- NALP - National Apartment Leasing Professional
- CAPS - Certified Apartment Property Supervisor for the multi-site manager
- CAM - Certified Apartment Manager for the on-site manager
- CAMT I and CMT II - Certified Apartment Maintenance Technician and Supervisor
- CAS - Certified Apartment Supplier
- National Lobbying Efforts with the NAA (National Apartment Association) & NMHC (National Multi-Housing Council)
for the Apartment Industry
- National Insurance Programs
- Monthly Subscription to Units Magazine
- National Education Conferences
- National Networking Organization throughout the U.S. and Canada
- National Suppliers Council
State of Michigan Presence
- Statewide Lobbying efforts and Statewide Legislative committee monitoring our cities represented in our
- Statewide Continuing Education Program for Real Estate License - Exclusively developed for Property
- GLAStar Awards to celebrate the Best of the Best in our Industry statewide
- GLAStar Education Conference featuring national speakers
- FREE Online Apartment Listings -
- Dental Insurance
- Health and Vision Insurance through the National Apartment
- "The Driving Force" Magazine
- PRISM Awards - Recognition program for the apartment industry in
- Monthly Meeting with Educational speaker
- Educational Classes and Seminars
- Area Market Surveys
- Payroll Surveys
- Legislative Committee for Wayne, Oakland and Macomb Counties
- Networking and Social Events
- A complete membership package will be mailed to you upon receipt of application
- Membership List Available, FREE Membership Directory, FREE Online
Directory, also available on labels ($25) or in excel ($25)