DMAA offers members a variety of educational opportunities as part of our commitment to advance the apartment industry. Winner of the 2010 NAA Excellence Award for Education (formerly Pargaon Award) from NAA, the DMAA offers state-of-the-art industry specific education. The DMAA's Education is designed and organized by our Education Committee and includes:
- Biannual Fair Housing seminars
- Hands-On Maintenance Training
- Leasing Seminars
- Management Seminars
- NAA Designation Programs
- PMAM's Real Estate Continuing Education
- And much more!
DMAA offers the following National Apartment Association Education Institute (NAAEI) designations:
- Certified Apartment Portfolio Supervisor (CAPS)
- Certified Apartment Manager (CAM)
- Certified Apartment Leasing Professional (CALP)
- Certified Apartment Maintenance Technicians (CAMT)
- Certified Apartment Supplier (CAS)
Check out our calendar of events for more information on upcoming DMAA Education Seminars!